Jul 20,2011
Jul 20,2011
I have used the services of Smith and Winborn for about four years continuously and I have been totally satisfied and continue to be. I am at a loss as to understand some of the comments I have read. All of my tenants past and present have commended the service that they have received from Smith and Winborn. They particularly comment on how supportive, courteous and helpful the agency is. I have used a number of other Agencies mostly from the High Street chains and none of them has come close to the service I get from Smith and Winborn. In fact I am badgered every year by High Street chain letting agents and questioned as to why I don't use their services instead! Smith and Winborn are very professional, personal and thorough and look after the interests of both tenants and landlord. They provide services over and above what would be expected from a letting agency. For example they take calls from the parents of prospective student tenants and take time to explain the contract between landlord and tenant. They are truly commendable.
By: Paula Backhouse
Aug 16, 2011
Interesting.. 3 positive reviews appear on the same day after years of nothing?

actually... that isn't interesting, it's obvious. Nice try guys

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Smith & Winborn Office 1! To leave a new review of Smith & Winborn Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Smith & Winborn Office 1