Jul 15,2013
Jul 15,2013
I have been a landlord with the same flat for over 20 years and I was introduced to John Dean two and a half years ago by someone that I have great deal of respect for after my previous agents decided to concentrate their efforts north of the Thames.

John Dean\'s offices are literally across the road from my flat and they have a very good knowledge of the block. This together with my first meeting at their offices with Vicki Phelan was good enough for me and I was more than happy to appoint them to manage my flat.

It has been a very good decision and I am more than happy with the working relationship that I have developed with Vicki Phelan who is always very professional and proactive. She also settles in new tenants seamlessly which has not always been the case with earlier agents and which, from a landlord\'s perspective, is extremely important.

I therefore have no hesitation in recommending both John Dean and Vicki Phelan to any landlord.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of John G Dean & Co Office 1! To leave a new review of John G Dean & Co Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for John G Dean & Co Office 1