Dec 18,2012
Dec 18,2012
Upon moving out, they requested that my deposit be reimbursed by the tenants moving in. They refused to carry out a check of the property, and instead asked the new tenants to refund what they felt was appropriate from my deposit. They then refunded my deposit to an ex-housemate who was staying on in the house, and asked her to repay me only part of the deposit, claiming the rest for \'window and carpet cleaning\' which was not actually carried out.

I am now out of pocket, and they are refusing to answer my emails or calls.
By: johndean
Jul 10, 2013
When we have only one of a group leave a property who is replaced with another we ask the outgoing tenant, ingoing tenant and remainder of existing tenants to mutually agree the condition of the property and make any deduction they consider appropriate in respect of cleaning etc from the outgoing tenants deposit. The group could have had an inventory check carried out to assist in their decision if they wished so to do.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of John G Dean & Co Office 1! To leave a new review of John G Dean & Co Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for John G Dean & Co Office 1