Jul 11,2013
Jul 11,2013
I have had a relationship with this firm since 1992 - for six years at that time as a tenant and since 2001 until present as a landlord.

In both instances I have found the firm, and in particular the agent mentioned in other postings, to be very professional and approachable. Always responding to questions/issues and resolving quickly, whether it be maintenance requests when I was a tenant or arranging new tenancy agreements, apartment maintenance issues or simply being a negotiation contact now that I am a landlord.

I chose the firm to represent me as a landlord specifically because of the professional relationship demonstrated when I was a tenant.

My experience over all these years really has been contrary to many of the other comments, and I wanted to highlight that.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of John G Dean & Co Office 1! To leave a new review of John G Dean & Co Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for John G Dean & Co Office 1