Jan 30,2013
Jan 30,2013
As an owner of a number of properties that I have been let through John C Boyle over the last 18 years, I can thoroughly recommend them to other landlords. The owner and staff have consistently provided an excellent professional but personal service over the years, both in letting the properties out and liaising with myself with regard to any maintenance and repairs required. This excellent service has given me piece of mind, safe in the knowledge that my properties are in good hands.
I have also recommended friends who have been looking to looking to rent properties to John C Boyle knowing that their local knowledge and friendly, personal service goes above and beyond what other Letting agents (and in particular properties let via the larger Estate Agents chains) can offer.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of John C Boyle Shawlands Glasgow! To leave a new review of John C Boyle Shawlands Glasgow, please click the link below !
Write a review for John C Boyle Shawlands Glasgow