Jan 29,2013
Jan 29,2013
I can\'t think of one bad thing to say about this company!!

I relocated to Scotland and moved into this flat which was exactly as it appeared on the website and was in great condition. John was very pleasant and helpful when I first met him and knowing I was moving with no support around me was helpful when establishing things such as sky and other services re: sitting in the flat if needed!

I had very minor issues when living there such as a leak in toilet which when calling was fixed within the same day. Needing a new microwave which was again provided within 2days and then needing a new toilet seat - again I was kept in the loop and had this within reasonable time.

The company were always helpful and as I worked in a environment where I wasn\'t able to speak on the phone - staff appreciated this and email contact was made.

The moving out process was quick and pleasant and due to leaving the flat as I found it with general wear and tear my full deposit is due to come back to me (when I get chance to phone ha)

I would reccomend them to anyone who asked and as I said to the new tenant who looked round the flat - couldn\'t have asked for better landlords and letting agency.

Thanks again John, Carol and Janette

By: John Boyle
Jan 29, 2013
Gemma was a delight to do business with.

John Boyle

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of John C Boyle Shawlands Glasgow! To leave a new review of John C Boyle Shawlands Glasgow, please click the link below !
Write a review for John C Boyle Shawlands Glasgow