Jan 29,2013
Jan 29,2013
I am the owner of several properties to let.
John C Boyle has been my letting agent for 2 of these properties for approx 5 years. I chose to go with this agent because of the size of the agency and the length of time it has been established. This size of agency gives me friendly office staff to deal with on a day to day basis which I like, while Johns years of experience can ensure I am up to date with legal letting requirements as a landlord.
I had been letting these properties for many years prior to John C Boyle taking them on. He suggested upgrading a couple of things at the start which I took on board and I am pleased I did.
I receive inspection reports for each property every 6 months listing any defects or repairs needing carried out. I have found Carol in the office more than efficient in carrying out any instructions I have for these repairs.
They also seem to have a good range of tradesmen available to them for maintenance work which is helpful.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of John C Boyle Shawlands Glasgow! To leave a new review of John C Boyle Shawlands Glasgow, please click the link below !
Write a review for John C Boyle Shawlands Glasgow