Dec 03,2012
Dec 03,2012
Absolutely the worst agent I have ever dealt with. The owner of the business himself seen lost and out of touch and his staff are abysmal. I lived in a property of theirs for several years and on occasion where things did go wrong, getting the problem fixed turned out to be a total rigmarole to the extent where I had no hot water for 18 months due to boiler problems and lack of assistance. They also forgot that anyone was living there from time to time and from the word go had problems with vermin and pests due to the age of the property and most likely its previous condition and failure to protect the flat properly before anyone moves in.
Moving out was difficult too, doing everything to keep the deposit.
By: John Boyle
Jan 29, 2013
I remember David. In fact, it's hard to forget.

I've been a letting agent for 28 years and David stands out as one of the most uncommunicative tenants I ever had to deal with. We have a policy of not going into a property that we are managing without the clear consent of the tenant.
He never responded to our letters or phonecalls or emails or texts.

The flat was left in a very poor condition. We sent in a cleaning squad of six to get it back to a reasonable standard.
We, of course, have photographs showing the condition of the flat when he left. He did not attend the move out meeting and he did not leave a following address.

I am happy to take a call from David on my mobile 07973 234910. If he would like to provide a forwarding address, I am happy to give him a full statement of where the deposit went in trying to make good the dilapidation he caused. However if he does provide a forwarding address, I am obliged to forward that address onto one particular utility company that is very keen to speak to him.

He did not tell us about his lack of hot water, we picked it up from a gas safety inspection.
He did not tells us about vermin in the back court and we were never contacted by either the factors or enviromental health regarding this issue.

If you don't stay in touch, then you're out of touch and we can't help you.

John Boyle

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of John C Boyle Shawlands Glasgow! To leave a new review of John C Boyle Shawlands Glasgow, please click the link below !
Write a review for John C Boyle Shawlands Glasgow