Jan 29,2013
Jan 29,2013
John C Boyle were very accomodating and arranged for me to view a property at 6pm on a Friday night as I coudn\'t get away from work any other time, I called the following Monday and advised them that I wanted to take the property and move in the following Saturday. Despite it being a very tight time scale they managed to get all the relevant checks done and agreed a move in time of 10am on the following saturday, which meant them juggling other appointments. I can\'t thank them enough for all their help and highly recommend them.
By: John Boyle
Jan 29, 2013

Thank you for taking the time and trouble to write a review. We pride ourselves in providing appts to suit busy working people.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of John C Boyle Shawlands Glasgow! To leave a new review of John C Boyle Shawlands Glasgow, please click the link below !
Write a review for John C Boyle Shawlands Glasgow