Jan 29,2013
Jan 29,2013
I rented a beautiful flat in the Southside through John C Boyle from 2010 until 2012. The staff were extremely helpful and provided an excellent service from day one.

The agency has a very personal, family feel and it was great knowing that when you call up the staff know who you are and know the properties so well. Repairs were always handled promptly by Carol and I always felt well informed.

The move in procedure was very thorough which I liked as it meant everything was well documented and photographs were taken to illustrate the condition I received the property in. Likewise the move out procedure was well managed and I received my full deposit back within 14days.

I highly recommend John C Boyle Property Management as it is rare to find a trustworthy agent who always go the extra mile.
By: John Boyle
Jan 29, 2013
Michelle was a great tenant who took good care of the flat and always informed us of any problems with the flat.

We were delighted to return her deposit in full to her.

Many thanks to her for taking the time to post a review.

John Boyle

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of John C Boyle Shawlands Glasgow! To leave a new review of John C Boyle Shawlands Glasgow, please click the link below !
Write a review for John C Boyle Shawlands Glasgow