Jul 25,2012
Jenna Ackroyd
Anne Cooper
Jul 25,2012
In my opinion Linley and Simpson provided very little service throughout my tenancy.

I was drawn through a 4 week battle over a deposit refund. The debate revolved around crumbs in a toaster, a fridge door seal and stains in a washing machine drawer! the costs went from £30, to £100, to £140... with absolutly no indication of where the they came from.

They eventually refunded the full amount but with far too much of my time and upset. In my opinion it appears to be their standard practice to withhold an amount of deposit and I would recommend anyone thinking of using them to take extensive photos and inventory on arrival and departure to avoid their bully-boy tactics.

They also took an administration charge of £30 to refund overpaid rent, with no breakdown or justification, or for that matter any evident administration?! Again, makesure your standing orders are cancelled!!
For a large, \'reputable\' company, in my opinion they were nothing short of poorly managed, unprofessional and incompetent, criminal really, I would avoid at all costs!
Attached Files