Oct 04,2011
Oct 04,2011
I visited the property 6 weeks before assuming the tenancy. I reported instances of damage to the interior of the property to Linley and Simpson immediately. On assuming the tenancy I found that no repair work had been carried out, despite the property being empty for the 10 days prior to me assuming the tenancy. Some work has subsequently been done but still some work remains 4 weeks into my tenancy. I discovered more faults when I moved in. The property was electrically unsafe - 2 broken light fittings in the lounge, including one with no light bulb (because the bayonet fitting was broken) with exposed live terminals and a 13A wall socket in a bedroom with a neutral fault. A qualified electrician has rectified these faults at my own expense.
On assuming the tenancy I also found the property to be unclean and the decor in a generally poor condition.
Linley and Simpson should have ensured that all reported damage was repaired and that the property was electrically safe prior to me assuming the tenancy. Very poor level of customer service.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Linley and Simpson Office 2! To leave a new review of Linley and Simpson Office 2, please click the link below !
Write a review for Linley and Simpson Office 2