Oct 30,2012
Oct 30,2012
Rebecca Taylor is the best thing about the office. The rest of the staff in the shop are rude, they do not reply to correspondence or telephone requests, the inventory is not worth the paper it is written on and there are many misprints on this legal document which are swept under the carpet. Gemma is rude and has spoken to me like I was an idiot. Totally disgusted with way things have been handled.
By: Horsforth Linley and Simpson
Feb 15, 2013
Hi Wendy,

We have met and communicated frequently since your move in and I know that we have manged to resolve some (not all of the issues outstanding). As you are aware many are now pending with the landlord which we are unable to push forward until they agree to and action the points. We have worked closely to discuss alternative and beleive that we have built a better relationship as and office and tenant. I hope you are happier with our service and the way we have handled the maintenance. Though of course the ideal would be to get all the issues tied up.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Linley and Simpson Office 2! To leave a new review of Linley and Simpson Office 2, please click the link below !
Write a review for Linley and Simpson Office 2