Sep 24,2012
Sep 24,2012
I would strongly and I mean STRONGLY, advise property owners against using Linley and Simpson (L&S) as property managers. These cowboys offered me nothing but false promises, fake smiles, and gross misconduct through out the three year period of which they managed my property. I feel aggrieved and deeply let down by this entity which parades itself as property experts. L&S allowed their so called \'vetted\' tenants to run my property into the ground. It has since transpired that the so called \'doctor\' that was living in my property with his family, was not actually a doctor and used a fake name and contact details to secure my once beautiful home. So much for L&S\' in depth security checks! Furthermore, the tenants were allowed to run up massive debts and unpaid bills. This has since resulted in a number of companies and law enforcement bodies coming to MY home harassing me for payment of invoices which do not belong to me. I have people banging on my door demanding money from me. All of which would not have happened if L&S had done their job right the first time round. They have failed to protect me as a home owner and I now fear that this is not the end of these house calls. Have L&S accepted responsibility? Have the heck. As they are no longer the property managers, they are claiming to no longer have a duty of care. But what about the services which they offered me when I signed up? What about a duty of after care? This is not fair. Why did L&S not come to my home and take meter readings when the tenants left? Why have I been left to do this? Why were the tenants not checked on at quarterly intervals? Why were they allowed to damage my property? Why have I been left to chase up L&S for bond which is rightfully mine? Why have I NOT BEEN PROTECTED? I will now be seeking legal advice as I fear this is not the end. Who knows what other treats are in store due to L&S complete lack of professionalism. These cronies do not have a clue what they\'re doing. But they were quick to take their property management fees each month. WHAT A JOKE. Heaven knows how they have managed to acquire the accolades. Perhaps they were bought or given out as freebies. I would ask everyone out there not to be taken in by this charade. They are NOT property managers, and they are NOT experts. I would recommend that property owners manage their units themselves, rather than give 10% of your rent to these charlatans. If you do not wish to go through the heart ache, pain, and financial loss which I am now facing I would recommend that you steer clear of these people.
By: Horsforth Linley and Simpson
Oct 05, 2012
Dear Reviewer,
My name is Paul Mitchell and I am the branch manager at Horsforth. I believe you have tried to contact us via our website feedback form in relation to your complaint, but we have not received sufficient information to determine the property to which you refer nor have we been able to identify you on our client database. I have tried to contact you to discuss the points you raised via the contact details that were provided
At Linley and Simpson we strive to achieve the highest levels of service and I would urge you to contact me direct at so that I can investigate your concerns further.
Kind Regards

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Linley and Simpson Office 2! To leave a new review of Linley and Simpson Office 2, please click the link below !
Write a review for Linley and Simpson Office 2