Apr 14,2012
Apr 14,2012
Communication was almost non existent. I had to make several calls to find information out and was only told a couple of days before I moved in the answers to the questions I had asked several weeks before. I was told that an expired passport would be suitable identification to be told it was not when I went to sign the contract. Having fulfilled the identification issue by getting a letter from my company's HR department, I didn't receive confirmation that it had been received so I was left wondering whether all would be OK when I went to sign the tenancy agreement (fortunately I took a printed copy of the email sent to Lea when I went to sign the agreement).

I received two copies of the inventory to be checked and signed. From this document, it seemed apparent that no-one had been to check on the property as the document had information that was blatently out of date (the gas and electricty meter readings could not have been checked and updated when the last tenant moved out, there is a number of other areas of minor concern to me and am hoping I can get a member of the agency to come and do a walk round the property with me to view and discuss some of these issues.

On the plus side. Gemma was very pleasant when I went to pick up the keys and was very informative. She was able to answer most of the questions I had at the time and explained everything to me at the time. I am not sure if Gemma was meant to give me the inventory (x2) at the time I signed the tenancy agreement, but I found it in my letter box almost 1 week after I had taken the keys ( I didn't actually move into the property until 5 days after I had taken the keys as I was slowly moving items into the property.
Been more communicative, generally been more proactive as opposed to reactive.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Linley and Simpson Office 2! To leave a new review of Linley and Simpson Office 2, please click the link below !
Write a review for Linley and Simpson Office 2