Dec 14,2010
Dec 14,2010
This company is disgusting... avoid like the plague! After 12 months of complaints, a report to the council private rent sector, a visit from enviromental health and withholding rent for a month the house our family live in has finally been condemed as being a deathtrap.

All this company care about is money. Totally uninterested in keeping homes up to scratch.

We are now in the process of taking legal action against them to recover rent that was paid and should not have been.
By: Homelets
May 08, 2012
None of our properties have been condemned – no legal action has ever been taken against us.
Any properties that we let out have a gas safety check and are in a good state of repair.
You don’t have to be a rocket scientist to work this out for yourself just by looking at photos of available properties on our website
Any required future repairs are carried out quickly and effectively by qualified tradesmen.
Environmental health will confirm this shameful accusation.
We have dealt with 1000`s of tenancies since 1989, have a full complaints procedure and have never received any formal complaint from our governing bodies or been the subject of legal action.
Conclusion: Ficticious and All lies.
By: Mags
Mar 20, 2012
Hello i have been in a similar situation where my house was rented out to me then shortly condemned by the council and homelets were not bothered about my health but refused to give me any of my rent money back for renting me a property that was classed as un-inhabitable by the council . I hope you dont mind me asking but did you succeed in claiming your rent money back ? As im worried about trying to claim the money back as i dont know if its a waste of time and also the tenancy agreement is completly protecting the landlord and has nothing in it about renting out a dangerous property , i thought that if the property has been classed as too dangerous to live in by the council then that should make the whole tenancy agreement in-valid? And in result i should be able to claim my rent money back?
please do get back to me ,

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Homelets Property Management Office 1! To leave a new review of Homelets Property Management Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Homelets Property Management Office 1