Apr 17,2013
Apr 17,2013
Home lets were lovely until I moved out and asked for my deposit back, just received an email stating that although iv left the place in a "good and clean" condition that I\'m responsible for damages that were NOT their when I left the place the day before! They are even going as far to lie about the key fob not working !!!! and as for burn marks on the Mitchum surface! That was there when I moved in!!!! I will maintain that they are crooks and theirs until I get. My deposit back!!!! I worked really had alongside moving to my new place and full time work to make sure the place was left in really good condition! I will be going to the tenancy deposit dispute agency and if I have to I will go to the press and to court! I am a professional and good natured person who\'s worked hard to leave the place in a brilliant condition and home lets are trying to take advantage! Do not go with home lets - I will only remove this of I get my deposit back -
Give me my deposit back!!!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Homelets Property Management Office 1! To leave a new review of Homelets Property Management Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Homelets Property Management Office 1