Dec 15,2012
Dec 15,2012
Well, I\'ve been with Homelets since July 2009 till last month and I do not have anything bad to say, every time I had a problem that was fixed next day maximum, the only problem that it wasn\'t fixed was the hob but that was on warranty so not Homelets fault. Once, when I was unemployed I\'ve explained to Homelets and they were very helpful. Could have someone who can say they were bad, but I just can say thanks to all Homelets staff, they were amazing. No problems at all to report. We must remember that sometimes properties agencies are limited by the landlords so that means they just can send someone to fix some problems after the landlord agreement. DO not blame the agencie for that!!!!!!!!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Homelets Property Management Office 1! To leave a new review of Homelets Property Management Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Homelets Property Management Office 1