May 25,2012
Julie
Cara
May 25,2012
Cannot praise the staff highly enough. From the moment I walked into their office three years ago everyone I have spoken to has been helpful, friendly and knowledgeable. They made the whole moving process so easy and during my three year stay in one of their properties they never bothered me and dealt with any issues swiftly. When I decided to move out, one of my first thoughts was how much I was going to miss Homelets because they had been really good to me during my tenancy and when time comes to move again they will be the first place I look for a new property. I was also pleased to recieve the full bond/deposit back with very little fuss after leaving them.

Julie and Cara have been my two main contacts over the past three years and both are absolute diamonds, if only all letting agents had staff like these two then renting would always be stress-and-hassle-free.

Homelets are by far the best company I\'ve dealt with in 12 years of renting, can\'t praise them enough.

Homelets Property Management