Oct 13,2010
Oct 13,2010
I found Tanat's to be a pleasant small business, given some of the terrible agents I have dealt with in Brighton, Tanat's have been one of the better. Everyones experience hinges on there specific point of contact and pleasingly, Dan of the Brighton office was a nice guy to deal with. He had realistic expectations at handover stage and was good with dealing every request I made of him. It is rarely the case that the estate agent helps with the landlady, but in my situation this was the case with unrealistic expectations from the landlady being quelled by the agent. I can only comment regarding my own experience, but judging by what occurred you could do a hell of a lot worse than Tanat's in Brighton.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Tanat-Jones & Company Western Road, Brighton! To leave a new review of Tanat-Jones & Company Western Road, Brighton, please click the link below !
Write a review for Tanat-Jones & Company Western Road, Brighton