Jul 09,2012
Jul 09,2012
Very bad communication, the letting agent always trying to avoid contact with me, plenty of excuses, such as, the agents are on holidays, taking the day off, etc... During the tenancy, the agents or the landlord just entering my flat without my permission, and that happened many times. Also It has been twice I came home with the front door unlocked, yet, the agent response that is the way the landlord managing his property..can u believe it? Moreover, when there were damage in the flat, Tenant-Jones just take ages to come to fix it, the bath tap leaking never fixed, again..they blame on "it's the landlord's style of managing his property". Since I moved out at last September, 2011 due to the dump bathroom floor caused by water pipe leaking underneath the bath, the problem has been there for over "7 MONTHS" nobody come to fix it. However after I moved out, the agent kept my deposit £675, they blame me on mis-used of bathroom. But I have told them the leaking problem a long long time ago, they just avoided and the landlord as well. There are still many little things to compliant, VERY VERY unprofessional house letting agent. Tenant-Jones, Brighton.
I will never recommend the agent to my friends or family, because the agent are unprofessional, and unacknowledged for the housing agreement etc.. The only professional skill they know is, how to use the payment machine to get the money from the tenants.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Tanat-Jones & Company Western Road, Brighton! To leave a new review of Tanat-Jones & Company Western Road, Brighton, please click the link below !
Write a review for Tanat-Jones & Company Western Road, Brighton