Jul 01,2013
Jul 01,2013
My dealings with the company . The morecambe office are excellent and helpful. But the lancaster branch is appaling. Absolutley zero customer service. We rented through them from a landlord. If we had a problem with the property they would repeatidly slag our landlord off and say they dreading dealing we only lived in the property a year. We had to leave due to the fact it was black with damp, and my son was getting poorly constantly. We had redecorated, and left expensive items, that we didn\'t need in the new house. Since moving the agents are with holding our deposit and wanting a new carpet after a 5cm burn on a very cheap carpet. The quote theyy have given us is laughable!a certain member of staff at the lancaster office will now not deal with my partner, he has done nothing wrong apart from argue our case. He was not abbusive or even raised his voice, but everytime we phone "*****" is unavailable to talk to us. Instead the communication is done via eamil - very unroffesional. I can\'t wait to carry on the dispute we are having with them. The attitude from said office is horrendus! I feel sorry for anybody who has to deal with them in the present or future. Will not be using theSe "poffesionals" again!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Farrell Heyworth Office 12! To leave a new review of Farrell Heyworth Office 12, please click the link below !
Write a review for Farrell Heyworth Office 12