Mar 13,2012
Mar 13,2012
Where do I start ...... From moving in to the flat , and telling F & H of the problems that I had, these problems were still there four years later. On one occasion I phoned to tell them the boiler didn't work ( Thursday ) and was told some one will look at it Monday .... When I asked what I was to do for hot water and heating I was told "that's the earliest we can do anything " !!!!! . The bath tap broke and I as told the landlord would not pay for a new tap ( mixer type) when I asked how I was supposed to wash they told me to use the sink !!!! The kitchen ceiling leaked from moving in and only just got repaired after I threatened not to pay the rent. The windows all need replacing as not one has a complete seal, and F & H could not care less.

When dealing with F and H I really feel that most staff especially Georgina must have missed the training on customer service. They are so unhelpful and ignorant, don't call you back when they say, don't respond to your letters and even when face to face in the shop, they do not try and resolve your problems. I am sure the majority of the time, they did not even bother to notify the landlord of the issues. The only helpful member of staff seems to be Emma , and she does not even work in the tenancy dept.
One of the main reasons I moved out of the flat was the appalling service provided by F and H .

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Farrell Heyworth Office 12! To leave a new review of Farrell Heyworth Office 12, please click the link below !
Write a review for Farrell Heyworth Office 12