May 13,2011
May 13,2011
This estate agent is absolutely terrible. They don't pass on issues to the landlord when asked regarding repair of the property. They don't do anything that they say they will do when asked. They don't do anything for the landlord either telling her that the landlord should contact us regarding the contract, repairs etc despite me being very clear from the start that I wanted all contact to go through the estate agent. I don't know what our landlord is paying them for. I've tried to complain several times and have gotten nowhere. Sadly Lancaster is the head office. Some of the staff are friendly and helpful, others are rude and the management couldn't care less.

All in all the WORST estate agent I've ever dealt with. I wouldn't expect such a low level of service and customer care from any branch least of all the head office. I think the fact that the head office couldn't care less says it all. I really would avoid at all costs.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Farrell Heyworth Office 12! To leave a new review of Farrell Heyworth Office 12, please click the link below !
Write a review for Farrell Heyworth Office 12