Properties Glasgow - Infiniti Properties
May 09,2013
May 09,2013
I rented a single property bedroom through Ross Clare lettings for 12 months and found the agency really friendly, helpful and efficient. When I moved in the place was cleaned above the standard I expected, which I was really grateful for as I\'ve moved into properties in the past whereby I\'ve had to spend my first day cleaning the place, not what you expect to do in a new property, so I was really happy about this.

I\'ve only had 1 issue where I had to report it to the agency, which is when my boiler packed in. I was treated with kindness, empathy and respect regarding this situation and someone was sent out really quickly to fix it. I\'ve had no other issues since, but knew if I did that I\'d get the kind of service I expect.

I moved down to England recently, and unfortunately they had no properties there, otherwise I\'d be looking to carry on renting with them again, but the check out process was handled smoothly. I hadn\'t quite payed them with the same level of cleanliness I had experienced when I moved in but they didn\'t make me feel awkward about it at all, they just explained that they would need to get cleaner in to finish the job, which I expected 100%. The check out was done efficiently and I was contacted by the agency who held my deposit promptly.

Thanks for making me feel at home in Dundee RossClare, if you ever have any properties South of the border I\'ll be the first to move into one of them.

Rossclare Lettings