Properties Glasgow - Infiniti Properties
Mar 24,2012
Mar 24,2012
worst experience I have ever had with a letting agency so far. Your keys are never your OWN as anyone anytime can jump into your flat using the pass keys without letting you know before!! sometimes for stupid check ups, some times for room measurements and so on..! Not only this but doesnt matter how neat and tidy you leave your flat at the time of moving out ,you are bound to lose on your deposit. They will come up with reasons like - heaters not cleaned, washing machine not cleaned etc but ,hey guys, I assure you I left every single item in the flat including the washing machine and the heater in much more decent condition than how they were when I moved in, just that I have no proof to back it up other than my words! so a few words sum it all- AVOID at any cost.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Rossclare Lettings Office 1! To leave a new review of Rossclare Lettings Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Rossclare Lettings Office 1