Oct 19,2013
By: 'j sim'
Oct 19,2013
SHOCKINGLY BAD. Please do not engage with this unprofessional, dishonest and shody agency. They do not ensure your property is looked after. On returning to my property I was horrified at the mess, filth and damage to my property. Rossclare is interested only in the money and clearly have no ethics. Any positive reviews must have been written by staff or management. Avoid at all costs. I have learned the hard way.
By: Gee Bee
May 07, 2014
I am now aware of who this landlord is and the property that they are referring to. We managed this property for 2.5 years, before the LL decided to sell and during that time she had a total of one months void and £0 arrears. Upon taking the property back, we conducted a move out and had the property professionally cleaned and handed her back the keys. She called the office saying that it was damaged and dirty and one of the Director's met her there directly. The damage that she referred to was a damaged floor board that was under a chest of drawers, which was damaged due to rot and a set of Ikea drawers on which the drawer fronts had come off (fair wear and tear and entirely common). We put her in contact with one of our tradesmen who fixed the board for her. She was unable to point out any further cleaning required. During the entire time that we managed her property, her total expenditure (including gas tests) was around £600 and at no point was there any issues in regards to payments or any other monetary issues.
By: Gee Bee
Apr 25, 2014
We have never had a landlord under the name J Sim (or anything similar) so i am unable to comment. However, i am not aware of any landlord who has experienced any issues with their properties upon taking them back.

Rossclare Lettings