Properties Glasgow - Infiniti Properties
Feb 18,2013
Feb 18,2013
Be very wary if you ever use this letting agency, they are completely incompetent and unreliable.

I had the misfortune of them taking over the tenancy of my flat and from the beginning they were terrible. I never received a tenancy agreement or inventory, which is required by law, I requested this information numerous times but it was still not received by the time I moved out of the property. I also had a number of issues with the property which the letting agency were informed about, nothing was ever done about the problems and towards the end of my tenancy they denied any knowledge of the issues. There were many other problems but the worst was the attitude of the staff, who do not give a damn about their tenants.

As deposits are now required by law to be in a deposit scheme (I received my information the day before my tenancy ended), it should not be so difficult for tenants to get their full deposit back (make sure the property is spotless and take lots of pictures). If you do have any problems with the deposit, you can use the independent adjudicator with the scheme or take them to a small claims court.

If you do use this letting agency, I would definitely suggest keeping a paper trail (post letters recorded delivery, keep all emails and also keep a note of any telephone conversations) and if there are issues, get help and advice from Citizens Advice and Shelter Scotland. It may seem over the top but I do not trust this letting agency one bit.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Rossclare Lettings Office 1! To leave a new review of Rossclare Lettings Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Rossclare Lettings Office 1