Worst letting agency I have ever dealt with, liars and rip off merchants.
Had constant problems with them due to the flat having to get it\'s HMO certificate renewed, whilst we understood that this was obviously important to them we were constantly being hassled with different tradesmen showing up without any notice given to us by the agency. Was coming home from work for what seemed like ages to the place being left in a state as the tradesmen weren\'t cleaning up after themselves. I spoke to Rossclare several times asking them to notify us when they would be sending people round but not once did they do so.
When we actually needed work done to the property due to a massively dangerous loose piece of flooring at the top of a set of stairs , it took weeks to have it done. In that time, a flatmates friend broke her ankle due to tripping over this and falling down the stairs. It took advising them of this to actually get any progress.
The real problems started when we put in our notice to move out. They were just showing up without notice to show people around, at all times of the day. Came home one day and there was three people unsupervised in my bedroom who could have easily taken any of my belongings.
We hired an independent cleaning contractor to clean the place top to bottom as we had heard Rossclare were notorious for trying to keep as much of the deposit as possible, kept a receipt just in case they came back with any issues - and low and behold they did. Issues such as "microwave cleaning" , "dishwasher cleaning" (funnily enough we took the microwave away , and there never was a dishwasher in the property.
There was also charges for oven cleaning, carpet cleaning etc. When confronted with the cleaning receipt they were still adamant they had to hire a cleaner. Asked for proof of this which they said they would give, cue some hastily taken photos of clearly mess they had made themselves. When I checked the data on the images they were taken a week after they had supposedly gotten a cleaner in themselves.
Eventually we got our full deposit back and learned never to deal with this shower ever again.