Feb 22,2013
Feb 22,2013
Was searching for a property for a while, must have dealt with every estate agent in manchester viewing far too many properties!

I openly admit I am a perfectionist and overly fussy. Penny Ashton are the only agents who understood my brief and the second property they showed me was perfect

I needed to move quickly and due to my search for perfection I left myself no time. We explained this to Amy who pushed the process as quickly as possible.
Explaining every step of the way and keeping us formally updated with everything, Once moving in Lyn took over and every problem has been quickly dealt with and any concerns and complaints are totally out of Penny Ashtons hands!

Top service, highly recommended

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Penny Ashton Property Management Office 1! To leave a new review of Penny Ashton Property Management Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Penny Ashton Property Management Office 1