Mar 12,2010
Mar 12,2010
I cannot agree more with previous reviewer. I specifically searched for this site so that I could write a review of these people so that other people like me do not get into agreement with these people.

They work only before you sign the contract with them.. that is to trap you. Once contract is signed and you are their \"customer\".. they won\'t bother. I really do not understand what do they charge 10% to the landlord for?

And as usual.. as most of the estate agents do... they try to find every damn reason to gulp your deposit.

The house had many issues (which we realised after moving in) - drainage problem, holes in kitchen walls which allowed pests to come in the kitchen... we didn\'t had curtans for 3 months (although we were told that they\'ll do it within a week of we moving in), there was no gas (no heating) for 1 week during bitter cold of March (snow in 2007).... but what they said... its not end of the world.

Stay away. Very Strongly Not-recommended.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Londons People Property Services Office 1! To leave a new review of Londons People Property Services Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Londons People Property Services Office 1