Nov 16,2008
Nov 16,2008
When renting lots of extra charges are added on such as admin, inventory checks and cleaning charges. For what was actually done these charges were astronomical and in relation to the cleaning charge the flat was passed over in a state with the kitchen not having been cleaned (mouldy fridge, grease everywhere) and wall paper falling off the walls. Unortunately at the time I had little choice or other options and had to deal with it myself. During the tenancy damp became a major issue with it coming up through the ground and leaving wet patches throughout the flat and mould growing on the walls however often you cleaned them. This issue was reported many times with nothing done about it and now it is affecting our own furniture, clothes and most importantly our health. Windows started to bow and can now not be opened and the frames have rotted right down to the window pane itself so it is only just able to stay in. Throughout this we have tried to leave the property but have been bound by a fixed term contract which we have to pay to get out of and find alternative tenants to take over the contract. I dont feel morally I can allow anybody to live in this flat in this condition. We have never met the landord and are not allowed his details but I have recently been told this is illegal and am pursuing the matter currently. If anyone out there is thinking of using this agency DON'T DO IT!!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Londons People Property Services Office 1! To leave a new review of Londons People Property Services Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Londons People Property Services Office 1