Dec 04,2007
Dec 04,2007
I would totally not recommend Albert Hall Estates as I am currently suing them for breach of contrat. They lied to me and owe me money that they refuse to pay back. They are just a crafty bunch, especially Mr Charles Lang and Mr James Watson. You're better off avoiding them!!!
By: James Watson
Mar 14, 2013
Having gone through records, I realise this Tenant's review was mistaken for another. It is correct that this Tenant never moved in, but had in fact put down a deposit on the property only to decide to withdraw from the letting process. Under the Terms of engagement the reservation fee was non-refundable. The Tenant disagreed and made a claim for recovery. The Tenant only won the case because of an inability by the Landlord's representitive from Albert Hall Estates to attend court due to an emergency. A decision was made not not to appeal at the time. The original review is unbalanced as it doesn't provide the facts as they occured and it is totally one sided. Quite apart from the fact that this issue occured 5 years ago, it now looks more like a vendetta, not a review. We are now consdering bringing an appeal action against this Tenant as a result of the response, as we find this review shows Albert Hall Estates in an unfair light and only a legal action will result in better clarity of this case.
By: Cynthia Anatole
Jan 17, 2013
Shameful comment from Mr Watson as a total lie, and such a pity to see to which extend he has to go to to save his reputation. I should not even have bothered replying to this but actually thought it would be best to set the record straight. I never even got to live in that property but Mr Watson and his team actually stole money from me. AND I ACTUALLY WON THE CASE. I can let everyone have their own judgment on Albert Hall Estate just by reading the other customer reviews.
By: James Watson - Director
Jan 08, 2012
This tenant left the property in a very badly damaged state and the Landlord had to take her to court to recover funds over and above the deposit value. We find the review unbalanced as it doesn't show the other side of the story. This tenant wasn't responsible enough to rent the property and commit to her obligations within the tenancy and has written a damning and unfair review.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Albert Hall Estates Office X! To leave a new review of Albert Hall Estates Office X, please click the link below !
Write a review for Albert Hall Estates Office X