Nov 16,2012
Nov 16,2012
I have been renting through Albert Hall Estates for several months now and have received an excellent level of service from everyone I\'ve dealt with. Julian and Justin were helpful and friendly in helping with the tenancy agreement and other paperwork and always had time for questions. Additionally while I\'ve been in the flat a problem with my boiler was dealt with on the day I contacted ABE about it, as well as organising the mechanic to visit in the evening when I was home from work. Altogether this has been the easiest and most professional relationship I have had with an estate agent, which in my experience is pretty rare.
By: James Watson
Mar 09, 2014
It's nice to hear how well Tenancies can work. Our in-house maintenance company have a great team. Well done everybody!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Albert Hall Estates Office X! To leave a new review of Albert Hall Estates Office X, please click the link below !
Write a review for Albert Hall Estates Office X