Sep 11,2012
Sep 11,2012
My husband and I just rented our current flat from Albert Hall Estates. Justin was very pleasant, kind, and professional from the very beginning. I must have called Justin on 10 different occasions to ask questions about the flat between the period that he first showed it to me and when we signed the lease, and he was always available to answer my questions and was extremely patient. We also dealt with James Watson (the Managing Director) and Tracey Delforce a few times during the letting process, and they were also very helpful and understanding. All of the requests that we made as conditions for taking the flat were met. We were very pleased with their performance as letting agents and would recommend them to others.

Their fees are a bit on the high side (and we say this as people who are new to London), but they do make all the fees known up front to help with your decision-making. We would say, though, that the value of the flat we rented from them more than makes up for the fees. The flat is huge and is extremely well-maintained; and the rent is reasonable.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Albert Hall Estates Office X! To leave a new review of Albert Hall Estates Office X, please click the link below !
Write a review for Albert Hall Estates Office X