Feb 15,2013
Feb 15,2013
In the last few years I have dealt with a lot of agents, moving around a bit while at University, and I have to say these guys have been the most considerate and professional.
Dealing with Julian, I felt respected and appreciated as a customer, he listened to everything I wanted in the property I was looking for, and he did everything in his power to find me an ideal property. He was regularly in contact to ask how I was getting along in my search and when he had something he thought I\'d like.
He found me the flat I am currently in and I even received a call after I had moved in to ask if everything was OK and if I was happy. Julian set the bar for customer service on this occasion and I would thoroughly recommend this agency to family and friends alike.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Albert Hall Estates Office X! To leave a new review of Albert Hall Estates Office X, please click the link below !
Write a review for Albert Hall Estates Office X