Nov 19,2012
Nov 19,2012
I have been renting my property since April 2008 and I am very impressed with the quality of the service provided by Albert Hall Estates. In two ocassions I have changed tenants and they have protected my interests and my property at all times. I have found their staff very responsive and proactive.

It has been a pleasure to work with Julian recently. He has shown real interest in finding the best tenant and has offered to adjust his schedule to match my expectations. I have been struggling to find the time for my own duties but Julian was always keen to change his schedule to make it happen. He was on my side and played fair rules for both sides as well. I had committed myself to delivering 3 items for the new tenant and he chased appropriately.

On the phone or via email I have dealt with Nathaly and Tracey. They have been very kind and alert to my demands. They managed the inventory, payments, deposits, and keep me up-to-date with what happens at the property. Nathaly is always looking after my financial interests. She has been exceptional and seems to know a lot about the requirements related to moving in and out from your home (i.e. energy reviews, deposit, warranties, etc).

I look forward to continuing receiving the services I currently receive. Many thanks for your assistance in the last 5 years.
By: James Watson
Mar 09, 2014
Still with us, and still happy. Our Landlords see what a great job we do, and the only time we don't get five stars is because we have had to charge tenants for damage to the property, but this is all part of the letting process !

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Albert Hall Estates Office X! To leave a new review of Albert Hall Estates Office X, please click the link below !
Write a review for Albert Hall Estates Office X