Properties Glasgow - Infiniti Properties
Jul 12,2012
orlaith brogan
Jul 12,2012
I decided to use ELS after a bad experience with one of Edinburgh\'s \'premier\' letting agents who couldn\'t have cared less about the problems I was having with my heating. I decided to contact their new manager Orlaith on the advice of a fellow student who said that she had been incredibly helpful and I absolutely found this to be the case.
Contrary to some other reviews on this page, I found ELS to be the most professional, efficient and friendly agency that I have used during my 4 years at Uni. They fitted in viewings around my busy schedule, always returned my calls and were genuinely lovely people!
They were really proactive in their search for the right property for my needs and all the paperwork was completed promptly.
When I reported a small water leak, it was fixed within 2 hours!
At the end of my course my deposit was returned promptly and in full.
I think some of their reviews may have been based on their previous staff team but I would absolutely recommend their current set up.

Edinburgh Letting Solutions