Properties Glasgow - Infiniti Properties
May 17,2011
May 17,2011
From my experience, ELS are not to be trusted and would suggest anyone thinking of using them would be well advised to steer clear. They're only concern is looking after the properties of their director and the interests of the "normal" landlords seem to take a back seat. I had the chance to speak to the tenants who were in my property and they were furious with ELS, citing the same criticisms about a lack of interest in repairs reported and discourteous staff. They were more than happy not to have to deal with them anymore.
By: Exhausted
Aug 10, 2014
I have been living in one of their directors properties for the past few years and I can assure you they don't care about you either way! I have had a serious ongoing problem that they have not lifted a finger to help with. The only way I could describe then would be to use a long string of swear words. They are all horrendous. A bunch of criminals that should be avoided at all costs.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Edinburgh Letting Solutions Edinburgh! To leave a new review of Edinburgh Letting Solutions Edinburgh, please click the link below !
Write a review for Edinburgh Letting Solutions Edinburgh