Properties Glasgow - Infiniti Properties
Jul 11,2013
Jul 11,2013
We have had consistent issues with our boiler which have never been fixed properly. This issue has been going on now for several months and we cannot use our heating and hot water at the same time and we cannot have hot water running in two rooms at once or the boiler will shut off intimidate and no longer work for varied amounts of time.. I was told yet again an engineer would be arriving today to fix this - he didn\'t show up - no one is in the office to take my call regarding this so I have another day of now no boiler functions at all at the moment for the 2nd day (3rd night). This is not a new issue and I feel there is no pro-activity to resolve the issue and I am begging to loose hope they will ever resolve the issue... which looking at section 11 of the Landlord & Tenant Act 1985 may be an issue. If it was not for this issue the agency would be great but I am beginning to loose hope that this will ever be resolved.
By: Lucy
Jul 19, 2013
Please can you let us know which property this complaint refers to? Our Maintenance Coordinator has looked through her files and is unable to determine the flat in question. Phone calls to our office are always answered so could you let us know which day you tried? If it was over the weekend when we were closed, we have a voicemail advising of an out-of-hours emergency number. We take issues with boilers very seriously and are keen to resolve this as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Edinburgh Letting Solutions Edinburgh! To leave a new review of Edinburgh Letting Solutions Edinburgh, please click the link below !
Write a review for Edinburgh Letting Solutions Edinburgh