Properties Glasgow - Infiniti Properties
Feb 29,2012
Feb 29,2012
I emailed them with regards to a few of their properties that I wanted to take a look at. The girl I spoke to was absolutely lovely, very friendly and knew what she was talking about. I had appointments set up within a few days. The person who showed me around the flats were very professional, on time and very polite. I have subsequently rented a flat through them and I have been just as pleased with the after service and would recommend anyone to use them as their letting agency
By: mrConfuse
Mar 09, 2012
Did they give you the tenancy agreement right after they inform you that you have secured the flat? They just told me that i can only sign the agreements right before i move in...

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Edinburgh Letting Solutions Edinburgh! To leave a new review of Edinburgh Letting Solutions Edinburgh, please click the link below !
Write a review for Edinburgh Letting Solutions Edinburgh