Jul 27,2009
Jul 27,2009
I have to agree with the first review on here. I spent an afternoon calling Letting Agents as i am in the process of letting my home and do not have an agent as yet. The person i spoke to at MBM came across quite arrogant over the telephone and kept telling me to refer to the website for their pricing structure etc but could talk me through it. This person did not want to talk me through it at all, their tone was not welcoming or warming but quite abrupt and harsh. My home is an ex council house and when asked where it was, yes it may not be in a desirable location - as i was told this! This company did clearly not want my custom although after the first minute of speaking to this person i did not want them managing my home, that was before he knew 'the house was in a less desirable area' and was even more rude. Whilst their website is very professional, prices are more than most local agents, the initial service can not jusify this. My house may be in a less than desirable area and is in excellent condition (have spent at least 10k getting it up to a good standard) but my money and being the customer deserve to be treated with respect. I would not recommend this agency. The best service i have received is from Jeffery Jones with Hannells at a close second.
By: SK
Apr 21, 2011
Helen - How can you say your staff are trained and do not respond in an inappropriate manner? Clearly this lady has been spoken to rudely and her custom has been dismissed. As a representative of MBM Management your first priority should be to apologise! Perhaps this shows everybody exactly what Sarah meant, customer satisfaction is clearly not one of your priority concerns!
By: Helen Hufton
Oct 21, 2010
We would be interested to have more details on this one! We do have a set area in which we operate but are happy to provide advice. All our staff are trained and certainly do not respond in an inappropriate manner !

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of MBM Property Derby! To leave a new review of MBM Property Derby, please click the link below !
Write a review for MBM Property Derby