May 21,2012
May 21,2012
I have used 2 other letting agents in the past (frank Innes and IMS lettings) which i have had no problem with in getting my deposit back. MBM management are very unorganised especially when it comes to returning deposits. Their paperwork is not filled out correctly. They sent me photos of damages which were already listed on the conditional report when i moved into the property, clearly they did not read the conditional report when doing the checkout inspection.

The check out inspection report, listed damages which were already noted on the conditional report and then also two top counter shelf's which had ¢â‚¬Ëœslight' dust on them, i understand that this is my fault but bare in mind when i moved into the property it was filthy, mould in the bathroom, dirty kitchen floor, grass not cut, dust everywhere, carpets not hovered, the property had been vacant for a while before I moved in. I raised a dispute for the deposit to which i received no confirmation that they had received my email. I called the office 4 times to find what happens next, every time i was told that Helen Huffton who deals with deposits had got my email but they had 10 days to reply to me, it has now been 11 days, i rang this morning to be told the person that deals with deposits, Helen Huffton is on holiday this week. I have no idea when i will be getting my deposit back and i will definitely be making a complaint.

I have heard of this happening with other tenants, i will not be using them again.
By: Helen
Sep 06, 2012
The only deposit issue was on this occasion was cleaning. The cost of this was agreed to by the tenant and the remaining monies paid back. Regards MBM

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of MBM Property Derby! To leave a new review of MBM Property Derby, please click the link below !
Write a review for MBM Property Derby