Jun 11,2010
Jun 11,2010
I could not advise highly enough to NOT TO USE MBM MANAGEMENT and to avoid them at all costs!!!!!!!!!!

I'm currently in the process of legal procreeding against them.

While in my tentance I was made redundent and the other tentant let the property, lucky we were on a rolling on contract at the time. I made them aware of this in March and confirmed that I would have no choice but to leave at the end of Apirl as the other tentant had agreed to pay his half of the rent for the Apirl rent but after this I had no way of pay the full amount by my self. I left the proptery on the date that I stated but they have continue to state that I was contracted until May and have charge me
By: Helen Hufton
Oct 21, 2010
MBM Management wish it to be known that legal proceedings were not brought. The dispute was handled correctly in house between ourselves and Mr Taylor under the terms and conditions of the Housing Act and the Tenancy Deposit Scheme.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of MBM Property Derby! To leave a new review of MBM Property Derby, please click the link below !
Write a review for MBM Property Derby