Nov 15,2013
By: 'Milena'
Nov 15,2013
I don\'t even know how to describe this agency apart from - far the worst I have ever used! I got home late after work just to find a letter from MBM Property informing me that they are undertaking an inspection of my home THE NEXT DAY! So much for any notice, so I can at least find someone who can be present during the inspection, as I don\'t like them coming in without anyone being there. The letter was sent out on the 12th of November, which arrived on the 13th to tell me that the inspection has place on the 14th. Also in the letter there is information that they do not accept a cancellation within 48 hours. You didn't give me at least 24 hours, so I am asking where your logic is. I phoned the very next day morning, their answer machine was not on till 15 minutes after their opening times. Finally got through, whoever I spoke to was very arrogant and sounded like I am making a big issue out of nothing. She wasn\'t even interested what I had to say and seemed to be completely bored of that conversation. I explained I am not happy with it and find it as a big mistake on their part. I received absolutely NO apology whatsoever. I commented that I am disappointed that after all of this she didn\'t even apologise, then I received a reply "well obviously we do apologise for inconvenience". OMG do you really?! Only when I mentioned it! Their customer service has a lot to be improved and their office work is disgusting!!!

MBM Property