Mar 12,2015
By: 'Mr Grumpy'
Mar 12,2015
Occasionally need a nudge when asking question's of a landlord. The directors were very slow to issue a refund of accidentally overpaid rent & charged me £20 for the privilege (as per TOC apparently but who reads ALL the small print) The staff I have dealt with have all been really friendly & helpful even when I have been a little grumpy so nothing but praise there. It is my second property with MBM and I can say all issues whether I like the answer or not are dealt with quickly & professionally.
Don\'t like fees for \"credit search\" etc as most other business types do them for free !!! but it seems Letting agencies use this as an excuse for making a bit extra towards there running costs. This is a general comment and is not aimed at MBM directly.

MBM Property