Sep 02,2011
Sep 02,2011
Disapoointed and feel very let down. I rented a house with these and was dealt with an agent called Jay he was very nice and helpful but then he left and thats when everything went wrong.
The landlord had painted the house but it was patchy and not very nice so after permisiion we decorated 2 rooms of the house, then we had to move as i got a place in uni over 100miles away. B4 we moved we asked for someone to come and check the house so if there was anything they didnt like we could correct it. They tried telling us no1 would come round till we had left but we said as we had decorated we would appreciate if someone could come & take pictures then forward on to landlord so if he was unhappy with anything we could correct it, pictures were taken but cowell & norford did not get back to us, my husband then rang & was told the landlord had got bk to them but he hadnt mentioned the decorating so everything is good. Now we have moved we are been told the landlord is not happy and he is trying to claim back our full deposit from dps. I feel we have been conned as we gave the landlord every chance to point out what he was unhappy yet he waited for us to move out then he complained. i feel the woman in charge of lettings is unprofessional as she put the phone down on me then when i rang back had someone else answer the phone and say shes on another call and will get back to me (im still waiting). She is also very smarmy and very rude. I would never deal with this agency again. I feel let down and very disappointed
Be more professional and not rude, maybe have some more training in customer service skills.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Cowell & Norford Cowell - Norford, Rochdale! To leave a new review of Cowell & Norford Cowell - Norford, Rochdale, please click the link below !
Write a review for Cowell & Norford Cowell - Norford, Rochdale