Jul 19,2011
Jul 19,2011
I have rented a flat through Express Property Services for about four years and I can fairly say it has been the best agency from which I have rented in twenty years of living in London. I speak only from a tenant's point of view (if you're a potential landlord I can say nothing, of course) but I think one of the biggest thing's in EPS's favour is its size, or its lack of it. It is, as far as I'm aware, a husband and wife team that keep the enterprise going day to day, and this brings an inevitable closeness with the tenants that prevents them, in my view, from seeing you as just a source of income. As well as the politeness and courtesy one would expect from any such business that seeks to stay afloat EPS have, at all times, been both professional and friendly (a surprisingly difficult balance to achieve, in my opinion). Everything that has ever needed to be fixed or replaced has been fixed or replaced promptly and to a high standard. In short, I have no complaints to make about EPS and would recommend them to anyone looking to rent in west London.
By: Mark Francis
Aug 04, 2011
Well surmised Jason! We can't take all the credit though, as you already know we have an incredibly good support team ranging from plumbers to washing machine engineers, inventory clerks to solicitors. Over the next few weeks I hope to develop a separate page on our website listing the many key people who help keep things running smoothly on a day-to-day basis. Most of them have been working with me for over 10 years, and some even 20 years!
Best wishes, Mark Francis

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Express Property Services Office 1! To leave a new review of Express Property Services Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Express Property Services Office 1