Nov 09,2011
Nov 09,2011
We have been using the VERY professional services of Mark Francis over the last 10 years. We can honestly say that we have been nothing but delighted with the consistantly high standards & efficiency that he has displayed. Not only has he helped us with the looking after our property , but he has also given us a lot of general advise from time to time to help us make informed decisions. He never is too busy to deal with our requests and always does his best. I would not hesitate at all to recommend his VERY PERSONAL - One to One service.
By: Mark Francis
Nov 09, 2011
Kash - I'm flattered! Thank you so very much for this. I must correct you on one point however – it's actually 16 years now!!! I sincerely hope we manage another 16 :-)
With best wishes and kind regards, Mark.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Express Property Services Office 1! To leave a new review of Express Property Services Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Express Property Services Office 1