Nov 24,2011
Nov 24,2011
Having used several agents over the past few years I discovered express property services very efficient, reliable and very quick to arrive at solutions to problems that have arisen
Mark Francis at express properties is excellent, probably the first time I have ever felt that the letting agent is actually working for me rather than his own commission or the landlords benefit.

He is always professional, polite and extremely helpful and always available when I needed him.

I would highly recommend express property services to anyone looking for property to rent.
By: Mark Francis
Nov 24, 2011
Thank you so much for your positive review, M Pitta. We really enjoy the reward of making people happy by providing the highest standards of service, with a smile :-)
Best wishes, Mark.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Express Property Services Office 1! To leave a new review of Express Property Services Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Express Property Services Office 1